lunedì 12 gennaio 2015

Coach


Coach: Ehi tu!
Coach: Hey you!


Trinity: Dici a me?
Trinity: You're talking to me?


Coach: Proprio a te! E' da un po' che ti osservo!
Coach: Just you! It's a little I'm watching you!


Trinity: Sei uno stalker?
Trinity: Are you a stalker?

Coach: Sono uno scopritore di talenti atletici, e credo che tu abbia del potenziale per entrare a far parte della mia squadra di cheerleader!
Coach: I am a athletic talent scout, and I think you have the potential to become a part of my cheerleading squad!


Trinity: Io una cheerleader? Ma non sono una ragazzina!
Trinity: A cheerleader? But I'm not a little girl!

Coach: L'età anagrafica non conta.
Coach: The real age does not matter.


Trinity: E non ho neanche una preparazione atletica!
Trinity: And I have not even an athletic training!

Coach: Con il corpo snodato che hai non sarà un problema! C'è qualche movimento che ti riesce bene di fare col tuo corpo?
Coach: With your jointed body will not be a problem! Is there any movement that you can do well with your body?


Trinity: So allargare bene le cosce.
Trinity: I can open wide well my thighs.


Coach: Direi che è perfetto! Andiamo a discutere dei dettagli sul tuo inserimento nella squadra sul divano del mio ufficio!
Coach: I say that it is perfect! Let's discuss the details about your placement in the team on the sofa in my office!


Trinity: Ok, andiamo!
Trinity: Ok, let's go!



3 commenti: